Progress is being made on forthcoming management sim ‘Soccer Tycoon’, which is developing very nicely. However, it is still some way from completion, so I’ve decided to put it on the backburner for a while and give Soccer Agent, Basketball Agent and Hockey Agent a long overdue update.
These are the main new features you can expect in the Agent games update:
• Rival agencies, all competing to earn the most commission in a season – how will your agency measure up?
• Poach unhappy players from these rival agencies, but beware – they may have their beady eyes on your clients too!
• Player demands: some may want more money or to play for a bigger club – come through for them or they might take their business elsewhere.
• Build your own Academy and develop the best young talent, identifying the wonderkids before your rivals do
• More office levels, so you can represent more clients
• iOS 11 compatibility
• Minor bug fixes
• Game balancing tweaks
So the Agent games update in the next few weeks, followed by the resumption of work on Soccer Tycoon, which will hopefully be out this side of Christmas.